Monday, September 20, 2010
love.. hope.. and dreams..
Some times all you need is a glimmer of a hope. Some thing that just comes out of the blue and gives you something to just keep on going.. Whenever you lose hope.. Or things go down.. Some thing always happens that just makes you smile and your heart starts beating super fast.. Than there are time when things take you off of the happy fields and you start downward spiraling.. Like when the boy you really want to ask you to Homecoming but you know he never will but you keep holding out hope one day it will all be better that space in your heart that is always saved for him and then you go and see he asked her instead and you get crushed... but I always have hope for you.. I love you and I will always love you.. <33 I will always dream about you..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment