Have you ever smiled so much that it's like the new permanent emotion on your face? Well that's how I've been the last week! Ever since this boy asked me to Prom.. The boy I've been developing a crush on for a few weeks.. It was great. Well I have been talking to him and little by little text after text this smile on my face just keeps getting bigger and bigger and that crack in my heart is getting smaller and smaller. It is a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. That giddy make my heart leap with every text message.. I am loving this feeling and I hope it continues to go this way! I love having him text me cute things and make me feel important! It is fantastic. Here's to hoping that this works out this time.
Until Next Time Bloggers(:

I'm so happy for you! I want to see pictures. I'm going to FCCLA state, we'll have to catch up then.
ReplyDeletePS, you ARE important. No guy can change that fact one way or another.