I've just reached that point where there is nothing left.. I am emotionally, physically, and mentally just drained. Everything seemed to have just piled on these last few months. I sit back and everything is just done. I try to pick up some pieces and move on, and find that joy again, but somedays it is just hard. I find myself in so much pain from everything; life, boys, and school. I am torn between letting myself move on, and holding onto the person he used to be, and torn between letting myself move on from losing my brother, and moving onto to a new chapter in my life at college, and making new friends when all mine seem so far away. I really just need to go my way for a while. Something big, something little, heck I would even take a glimpse of hope. I just need something to let me know that everything is going to be okay. Things just keep adding up, and let's be honest they aren't all good things. So I just keep praying for my mini miracle. All I want is some peace of mind, and heart for a while. I just need to find that good in the world again. Find that joy I used to have in my life. I guess that is what is the hardest somedays.. Is to believe that good things still happen. So here's to praying for good bloggers..
Until Next Time Bloggers(:
No comments:
Post a Comment